Inter-compiler portability of asm between gdc and ldc2 (and dmd)

Cecil Ward cecil at cecilward.com
Wed Jul 15 13:02:40 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 15 July 2020 at 09:10:10 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 15/07/2020 8:17 PM, kinke wrote:
>> You're not up-to-date, LDC supports gdc/gcc-style inline asm
>> since version 1.21.
>
> D's wiki needs updating then. I searched for this information
> there and it wasn't there.

I am struggling to find documentation regarding LDC. The runtime
library for instance. Do please forgive me if it’s just me being
useless. I’m on powerful drugs for pain which make me very woozy.
A poor excuse :-)

Could someone hit me with some good urls for relevant
LDC-specifics.