Please report dmd crash-bugs/segfaults.

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Jul 15 17:35:46 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 12:12:42PM +0000, Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Through my work on DMD, I have found that it is useful to look at
> crash bugs/segfaults.
> To identify structurally weak areas of DMD.
>
> So please, next time you face a bug which crashes dmd, please fell
> free to send me a mail to bugs at bugstefan.de
[...]

Sure, but couldn't it just be reported to bugzilla?  You can search for
'ice' on bugzilla to get the list:

	https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=ice&list_id=232308

It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages. -- Henry Ford