D needs a well-done developer course on Udemy/Coursera

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:16:17 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 16 July 2020 at 05:55:40 UTC, Bienlein wrote:
> Am just having a look at all those developer courses on Udemy
> to learn Go or Rust. The offering there is actually quite
> amazing. Makes me think that it would be very beneficial for
> the further spread of D that also for D a well-done developer
> course were available on a learning platform such as Udemy or
> Coursera.
>
> I don't think I will ever do any development at work with Rust
> and probably also not at home, but I would nevertheless like to
> take the Rust course on Udemy, for example. The courses cost
> very little money anyway. My company has a company account on
> Udemy an I would not have to pay anything anyway. Taking the
> course would be for sure quite interesting and be a fun
> learning experience whether I were totally convinced about Rust
> or not.
>
> In that way I believe many people would take a D course just
> out of general interest and afterwards might be hooked.

That'll be nice.

There's a collection of D videos on YouTube in these playlists if
anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQpubIUd92mzUrVKGu8oCC2irlcuNvvm0
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6M5AjwPmqHi-OD7Bg57H6XQFBjQ0LRr8 (My collection)

Will probably do another with coding videos specifically. D
videos are mostly scattered all around. And there's this D
YouTube tutorial gang kind of thing building up 😉️