[OT] just for thse who like to talk about GC... or Kotlin

notna notna.remove.this at ist-einmalig.de
Tue Jul 21 18:46:15 UTC 2020

as there are posts and discussions about Dlang's GC with lot's of
pro's and cont's again and again in the forum / news group, I
thought I share also a link, which I found an interesting read (I
never used Kotlin and have no plans to do so in the next years ;)
)... hope others here find it also a nice read ;)

-
https://blog.jetbrains.com/kotlin/2020/07/kotlin-native-memory-management-roadmap/

p.s.: please, there is no need to kick-off the next discussions
about Dlang's DC with this post. it's just to share what others
are doing, thinking with this exiting community here!