Dynamic templated virtuals - I still often want them

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:41:06 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 23 July 2020 at 03:50:03 UTC, Manu wrote:
> That's clever, and I wish I had have thought of it before!!

Yeah, in the past my thought was so much on `mixin` this
particular thing never came to mind. But last night, I was trying
to goof around with no-runtime classes again (actually very easy
to do basics nowadays, I'll probably blog about this monday) and
wanted to experiment with dynamic casts and this came up... and I
was just like "omg if the virtual slot got a template instance it
would rock".

And thus it came to mind.