Dynamic templated virtuals - I still often want them

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:48:45 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 23 July 2020 at 17:40:50 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> It means we might have to require a separate syntax for this
> feature. An actual virtual keyword would be super-useful here.

Yeah, the "virtual" keyword in my example was intentional for
exactly this reason; it should create one and only one virtual
table slot. Though the specific syntax of course might be
different, I try not to get too worked up over that (though omg
yes virtual keyword would be very useful in other places too).