IFTI reflection would be nice

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:36:43 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 26 July 2020 at 14:03:31 UTC, Avrina wrote:
> You can just use cast() right now to get the overload you want.

Wow, I actually did not know that.

But, cast is always bleh - try `auto a = cast(void
function(float))&foo;`... then it calls the string one in both
cases, yikes...

I can't remember the example that got me thinking about this a
couple weeks ago, but it was a template that could *only* be used
with IFTI. That's my main concern, but overload selection without
the pitfalls of cast would be a very nice bonus too.