Any reason why execute() delays?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:25:30 UTC 2020

On Monday, 27 July 2020 at 19:28:40 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> If you run it with execute, you will see the outputs ONLY after
> the process has ended (3 seconds later).
>
> Is this possibly what is happening?
>
> -Steve

I don't think so, as the output was given in the very end in both
cases (I tested with `--help` argument for the invoked
`bridge.exe`). Also the output wasn't that long, only a few dozen
lines, so I don't think the overhead of intermediate caching
could cause it either -unless Wine or Bridge.NET CLI is secretly
outputting a LOT of backspaces.