A very small update on typefunctions

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:32:48 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 28 July 2020 at 23:12:28 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> After a hunt of segfaults, I wanted to have some fun again.
>
> So ....
>
> I've done some work on my typefunctions.

I would have almost forgotten to link to the branch it's here:
https://github.com/UplinkCoder/dmd/tree/talias_stable
There is also an open draft PR so I can make sure to pass the
test-suite.
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/11146

In order to pass the testsuite the ability to use type as
function arguments and therefore typefunctions themselves are
currently hidden behind a switch.
To activate typefunctions you need to pass -sktf to the compiler.

Happy Hacking!