dub server needs snapshot version of the project code.

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Fri Jul 31 19:10:24 UTC 2020

On Friday, 31 July 2020 at 18:13:39 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:

> Thank you for all!
>
> I don't want more libraries to find files. Now the dub server
> does not keep these files for a long time, which may be risky.

Dub-Registry does not host source code but only links to the
source code stored e.g. on github / gitlab.
In your case the author of the github repository decided to
delete everything within his github account.

The company I work for has many rules regarding building
software. One rule is: no connection to the internet during the
build of the software.
Therefore the dub packages I need I have uploaded to an internal
maven server and dub fetches the dub packages from there. There
are various benefits of this approach: security, stability,
performance.

Kind regards
Andre