How templates work (2) - Recursive templates

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:20:14 UTC 2020

On Monday, 1 June 2020 at 09:05:51 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's time for the second part of my posts on templates.
> Today we are going to look into how template recursion works,
> using the same substitution method that we learned about in the
>
> [...]

Please do leave feedback.

If you are interested in the actual sequence that dmd will
execute on this.
I am happy give you some insight into that; although I will still
have to skip some steps to make it suitable for a post.

If you haven't read the first part of this series you can find it
here.
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/nmwjtxssyjsflawxfbaj@forum.dlang.org