Why do you continue to use D?

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:12:08 UTC 2020

I personally can't use any other system programming language due
to the expressiveness and familiarity of D. Its familiar and some
syntactic expressiveness are just hard to get in other systems
languages...feels easier to model code in D.

I don't use D primarily for work (Node.Js due to packages and
cloud support...web services), but D is my go-to system language.
Personally, wished I could use D for everything.

I like the community here better, I like the engagement and
support. Yeah, it's not perfect but way better than anywhere else
I've been.

What are you?