Discussion Thread: DIP 1034--Add a Bottom Type (reboot)--Community Review Round 1

Petar Petar
Fri Jun 5 12:00:27 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 6 May 2020 at 11:04:06 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> [..]

I think it's good to consider how UFCS would interact with the
bottom type. I just saw that Dart decided that it should not be
possible to have extensions (which are similar to UFCS in D) on
Never (more precisely that extensions would not apply to Never):

https://github.com/dart-lang/language/pull/1003/files#diff-dcbb29985b096645570ae14645f65d53R713