Getting action on your favorite D issues

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat Jun 6 00:12:07 UTC 2020

On Sat, Jun 06, 2020 at 12:01:46AM +0000, mw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Friday, 5 June 2020 at 22:50:35 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> >
> > Everybody's idea of what is important and what is not is different.
>
> Actually I'm wondering if we can have a web poll widget somewhere, so
> people can vote on the priority of bugs / features / DIPs?
[...]

Polls are a dime a dozen, but rarely lead to any actual change. What
actually makes a difference is someone who's willing to put in the time
and effort to actually work on these bugs, or at least dig further into
them to obtain more useful, actionable information.

Just sayin', from past experience.

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation: I have preferences.  You have biases.  He/She has prejudices. -- Gene Wirchenko