I just want to code in peace

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Sun Jun 7 10:54:26 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 7 June 2020 at 09:09:48 UTC, aberba wrote:
> On Saturday, 6 June 2020 at 23:08:21 UTC, bauss wrote:
>> On Saturday, 6 June 2020 at 17:12:01 UTC, aberba wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> VisualD doesn't work well with Dub though and that's a huge
>> deal for me at least.
>>
>> You can convert projects between each other but it's meh.
>>
>> If VisualD just supported dub configs then it would be much
>> better.
>
> Aside dub and other issues, isn't it the best you've got on
> Windows?

I don't really use an IDE even though I am on Windows.

I just use Atom tbh with syntax highlighting.

I used VisualD years ago but I just haven't bothered with it on
new machines afterwards. Mostly because Visual Studio is such a
large application and just for D it's not worth it for me.

For new users it could be worth it but I don't think it's
necessary for people that knows their way around D.