Status of std.container rewrite?

Rahul Gupta fakeemail at fake.email.com
Sun Jun 7 18:39:22 UTC 2020

Hello,

(Sorry, if i posted to wrong forum)

I am new to D, just started learning a few days back. I have been
writing small programs to learn D, some of which require use of
containers.

Looking at std.containers I see that it is very barebones and
generally requires a lot of efforts to use. Googling around
brings me to stuff posted around 2015-16 that says that
std.container is pending a rewrite. However it is 2020 now and
std.container has still not improved.

Has any progress made towards the rewrite? Is it at design stage
or being developed or has it been forgotten? Is there any
timeline for the std.containers rewrite?