Status of std.container rewrite?

exo1 f at f.f
Mon Jun 8 11:35:16 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am the OP (I thought I saved my credentials to my password
manager, but apparently not, so I do not have access to that
account anymore).

Anyways, after spending more time with D, unfortunately, I have
decided to move on to other languages. Apart from this issue,
even after being in development for so many years, the editor
support is worse than in many newer (or more or less same age)
languages like Nim, Haxe etc. It does not support UFCs and many
other language features, go to def does not work properly with
overloads even though the stdlib is heavily based on overloading
etc. The user experience is very poor. :(