Why do you continue to use D?

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 10 01:45:14 UTC 2020

On 10.06.20 02:46, aberba wrote:
> On Tuesday, 9 June 2020 at 15:29:39 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
>> On 09.06.20 17:11, 12345swordy wrote:
>
>> There seems to be a recent surge in people assuming that people
>> contribute to the language because they want it to be
>> "popular"/"serious"/...
>> I highly doubt that this is the case and those messages clutter the
>> forums without adding anything interesting to discussions.
>
> Isn't this way of thinking in itself a problem.

Probably no, but I am not sure which "way of thinking" or what kind of
"problem" you are referring to.

> How is it any different from bashing Walter for things he's not personally interested in?

What is "it" and why does it have to be different?

> His complaints wasn't worded out well...

It was worded out in a way that likely does not encourage potential
contributors to work on his issue. I just pointed that out and noted
that he is not the only one who has been doing that recently.

> but you just blew it all over the place.

Again, I am not sure what you are trying to say, nor why your reaction
is warranted.