Social media

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 07:29:08 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 13 June 2020 at 05:36:10 UTC, Clarice wrote:
> On Friday, 12 June 2020 at 19:45:20 UTC, James Lu wrote:
>> "Ask HN: Why do you use Rust, when D is available?"
>> https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=23494490
>
> That is some depressing stuff. And as usual, complaints about
> the GC rule the day along with some shallow commentary.
> (Typical HN) However, concerns about cross-platform IDE support
> and outdated std modules are certainly valid.

To convince some people about those valid points, you'll have to
transplant for them a new brain. Or go back in time and change
their life course.

More to the point, it'll be great to have those recurring issues
documented. And visible to everyone one...including ongoing
efforts.

I know not everyone thinks that way though.