Is run.d going to be expand for runtime and the phobos library?

Petar Petar
Sat Jun 13 09:24:52 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 13 June 2020 at 03:33:14 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> That should be killed with fire. I have seldom disliked a
> program this much.

I think the most accurate way to classify your message is as
"shitposting", which according to the (5th) definition in the
Urban Dictionary [1] is:
1: The failure to make a constructive post
2: The inability to add useful information to a forum
3: Worthless overly offensive generally racists posts written in
a manner which aggravates others.
4: Nrom

Andrei, please use a more professional demeanor.

[1]: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shitposting