Good D REPL?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 04:10:55 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 14 June 2020 at 03:57:30 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> On 14/06/2020 2:28 PM, jmh530 wrote:
>> Is this something that can be a project people can donate to?
>
> I've asked Mike about this, given the amount I could put
> towards it, it wasn't enough given nobody was in mind.

What you or anyone can do is seed a bounty on the Task Bounties
page and anyone else who would like to support it can contribute
to it. Maybe it will reach a level that will motivate someone to
take it on.

There's also the possibility of contract work from the HR fund.
If anyone interested in taking it on would like to propose a
clear path to get the job done, then perhaps a contract can be
negotiated with the foundation.

As always, all that's missing is someone willing to do the work,
for pay or otherwise.