Good D REPL?

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Sun Jun 14 07:50:29 UTC 2020

Am Sun, 14 Jun 2020 06:56:57 +0000 schrieb Mike Parker:

> On Sunday, 14 June 2020 at 05:40:45 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:

>>> Forgot the link:
>>>
>>> https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NjI2Njg=
>>
>> Done.
>>
>> Issues #4071 #9816 should cover quite a few of the issues for most
>> people.
>>
>> And yes I know its below what I have stated I am committed to for this
>> issue (money is 100% assigned atm for me).
>
> Thanks, Rikki. I've supplemented your initial donation with a bit from
> the General Fund.
>
> https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/ODcyMDE=

As far as I remember, what's really needed for full DLL support is a
druntime.dll. And this probably requires to finally specify and apply the
export attribute:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/archive/DIP45.md

I think this was Benjamin's latest update on the issue:
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/p2r892$ftu$1@digitalmars.com?page=1

--
Johannes