D3 - Programming in 3D

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Mon Jun 15 10:21:17 UTC 2020

On Friday, 12 June 2020 at 18:57:26 UTC, mw wrote:
> On Friday, 12 June 2020 at 13:12:35 UTC, Chris wrote:
>> How would you go about D3?
>
> Taking into account of the questions in your other thread:
>
> https://forum.dlang.org/thread/hamqlfpwrxnyzwydfwqv@forum.dlang.org
>
> Are you planning to provide funding for D3 dev? :-)
>
> It will be always welcomed, even for D2.

If I had that sort of money and I wanted to create something like
D3, I would certainly not give it to the D Foundation. It's not
even clear to me how the Foundation's structure looks like (e.g.
Atila in or out?), how the money is spent (by whom and on what),
and they don't even answer when you ask them.