Is run.d going to be expand for runtime and the phobos library?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 01:29:31 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 16 June 2020 at 01:15:08 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> There is a way to translate individual characters before
> applying macros. I'm not sure of its limitations.

That only works on code blocks and inline `code`, actually. ddoc
has a misfeature of "embedded html" that specifies this bad
behavior in other contexts so I wasn't able to convince the
language maintainers to change it globally.

https://dlang.org/spec/ddoc.html#embedded_html