what exactly does cast(shared) and cast away shared do?

Petar Petar
Tue Jun 16 09:28:43 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 16 June 2020 at 08:45:24 UTC, Simen Kjærås wrote:

> By Golly, you're right! I'd forgotten this had actually
> happened. Thanks! :)

Hehe, you're welcome :)

If only all the people on newsgroup were aware of all the amazing
developments happening everywhere in D, I think the atmosphere
would be much more positive in the General group :)

I have been thinking that this would be a cool idea for a YouTube
channel.

Dart/Flutter have an excellent channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwXdFgeE9KYzlDdR7TG9cMw

Though it 's geared mainly towards to the users of the language
and the framework. I have been watching some of their GitHub
repos of the past 1 year and I can say that the D development
activity is definitely much more interesting :)