refInt = ref int: how to achieve this? or is this a bug?

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 21:20:00 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 17 June 2020 at 21:01:53 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 6/17/20 1:38 PM, mw wrote:
> (Aside: I think this thread should be on the 'learn' forum.)

That's my initially thought, but then I realized this could be a
D bug, or a feature request.

> struct refInt {...}

Yes, I know there are work-around, but for my usage:

https://github.com/mingwugmail/liblfdsd/blob/master/liblfds.dpp#L52

all these work-around are too heavy, a verbatim typedef in my
question is the most succinct way to be used.

Sigh, looks like it's not supported at this time, guess I have to
write more `static if`s.