So. How 'bout that BeerConf?

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:48:31 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 17 June 2020 at 17:27:08 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Google meet recently allowed premium features to everyone, even
> if you aren't paying. It looks like it supports up to 250
> people? I haven't ever used it, maybe someone can vouch for it.

We use Google's video suite here. It works, but it drops to
potato quality frequently. Probably wasn't an issue before
corona, but they're clearly not dedicating enough server capacity
for demand.

Not that it matters for just drinking beers I guess.