Is run.d going to be expand for runtime and the phobos library?

Avrina avrina12309412342 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:16:08 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 20 June 2020 at 20:13:26 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 6/14/2020 9:18 AM, Avrina wrote:
>> Size doesn't matter if it doesn't work.
>
> I use it all the time, it works fine. It does lack the features
> that make makefiles incomprehensible, though.

I use it none of the time, and loath the fact it is named "make"
which makes it's way into PATH. It's why it was replaced in DMD,
it doesn't do what it needs to.

You mean comprehensible DM make files like this?

$G/nteh.obj : $C\rtlsym.h $C\nteh.c
	$(CC) -c -o$@ $(MFLAGS) $C\nteh

$G/os.obj : $C\os.c
	$(CC) -c -o$@ $(MFLAGS) $C\os