Dev.to daily challenge Duplicate Encoder

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:21:34 UTC 2020

The Dev.to community does a Daily Challenge[1]. I didn't really
set out to solve the  problem and instead took the top
implementations done in different languages and implemented them
in D[2].

I need to emphasize I reference languages but this is not
performance of those languages all data is from D. Also I did not
play too much with optimizations on the compiler (using LDC) but
feel free to recommend a change.

I find the changes to Haskell's performance to be interesting as
it went from very unreasonable to competing with Go (Ranges vs
foreach)

This was just a fun little experiment.

1.
https://dev.to/thepracticaldev/daily-challenge-259-duplicate-encoder-2e8l