Why Phobos is cool

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:08:37 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 25 June 2020 at 06:52:05 UTC, Petar Kirov
[ZombineDev] wrote:

> The sooner we realize this and start collectively working on
> improving Dub and code.dlang.org, the better.

FYI for anyone interested, this has been a topic of discussion at
the past two quarterly foundation meetings. We have outlined a
path forward, but we just need to secure funding. We're currently
awaiting news on that front. Whether the news is good or bad,
I'll be able to announce the plans shortly after I hear it. If
it's bad news, we'll likely have to seed the initiative with the
HR fund and depend on the community to keep it going long-term
until we get an alternative solution. I'm hopeful it won't come
to that.