Which Dub packages are you using?

JN 666total at wp.pl
Fri Jun 26 06:41:18 UTC 2020

On Friday, 26 June 2020 at 00:35:42 UTC, aberba wrote:

> What's your selection?

BindBC-* also. Most of my projects are gamedev related so I need
bindings to those C APIs.

fswatch - cross-platform support for filesystem watching, I use
it to monitor changed files while the app is running so that I
can reload them with changes

imageformats - very fast image loading capabilities. Used some
other library before and it was very very slow

dlib - great library for game development. I use only the linear
algebra related capabilities - vectors, matrices, quaternions,
but there's much more, like functions for noise and some simple
collision detection