Which Dub packages are you using?

Claude claudemr at live.fr
Fri Jun 26 20:59:59 UTC 2020

On Friday, 26 June 2020 at 20:06:29 UTC, aberba wrote:
> Seems to me there's a lot of people here doing graphics related
> stuff.

Yes, I think some reasons for that is that most tutorials about
OpenGL/Vulkan are in C++, C# or Java, and therefore they are easy
to translate to D.

Also D is a native language, you can make any critical routine as
fast as you wish. GC is not a problem, you can easily switch it
off and use your own memory allocation scheme.

You can also swiftly prototype stuff with D.

And another reason is that D is cool.

On Friday, 26 June 2020 at 20:06:29 UTC, aberba wrote:
> I believe you're behind Imgui, right?

No, I'm not. A guy named Ocornut is behind Dear Imgui.

Recently I've been trying to translate Dear Imgui C++ header file
to D using dpp, but it contains some static function definitions
and some C++ related stuff which are not supported by dpp at the
moment. So I've been hacking in dpp to make it swallow that Dear
Imgui header. But I'm not done yet. I'll show my progress when
I'm reasonably happy with what I made.