Why Phobos is cool

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Sat Jun 27 00:02:12 UTC 2020

On Friday, 26 June 2020 at 09:23:46 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
> was like Elon Musk announcing they would build
> a network of super chargers: it  gave a huge confidence boost.

I'm sorry, while I fully agree with your statement about the
confidence boost, I want to point out that this is a terrible
comparison. I hope that Andrei doesn't get in the business of
selling snake oil and creating Ponzi schemes [1, 2], accepting
loss of life for profit [3, 4, 5], allowing a culture of racism
and homophobia [6, 7], or get everyone in an "abusive
relationship" [8].

[1]
https://adventuresincapitalism.com/2018/07/04/tesla-new-theranos-curious-hitler-twist/
[2]