Why Phobos is cool

aeldemery aeldemery.de at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 07:04:30 UTC 2020

On Monday, 29 June 2020 at 04:49:39 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 6/28/2020 9:13 AM, Avrina wrote:
>> I guess you are a bit spoiled
> Please post with professional demeanor.

Hello all,

This is my first post ever although I've an eye on the forum
since quite some time.
I wanted to say this kind of destructive conversations is hurting
the reputation of the language, deepen the feeling that the
language is unsuccessful and turning newcomers off. The people
behind this wonderful project deserve some gratitude and
recognition.
That doesn't deny the fact that it, like any human endeavor, is
subjected to incongruity and discordance, nevertheless, I think
there should be another respectful tone in the conversations.

Thanks and have a good day.