Why Phobos is cool

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Mon Jun 29 10:55:48 UTC 2020

On Monday, 29 June 2020 at 04:49:39 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 6/28/2020 9:13 AM, Avrina wrote:
>> I guess you are a bit spoiled
> Please post with professional demeanor.

I think the actual point to take home was that you cannot expect
people to step up forever and ever only because they have done so
in the past. That's basically gambling. And I do hope you don't
think that someone will eventually step up if his/her livelihood
is at stake (ARM).

Please do not use the way something is phrased as an excuse to
dismiss what is being said, unless it is an outright insult like
for example a swear word. Experience tells me that when somebody
is nitpicking about the way something is said and is taking
offence at everything, it is usually a sign that s/he has no
answer.