dmd downloads

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Tue Jun 30 07:38:22 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 27 June 2020 at 03:24:42 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> FYI I just got around to generate again the plot for the moving
> average of daily downloads and the trend is pretty nice:
>
> http://erdani.com/d/downloads.daily.png
>
> (The spike occurred during my talk in China.)

Thank you!
So the user base of D seams to increase always faster and faster
- if you look at the time for doubling from app. 1000 to 2000 and
from 2000 to 4000 you can derive that the growth is stronger then
exponatial!

If for every download just 10 $cent would be charged, it might
gave a nice funding for DLF....