Documentation Improvement Initiative

bachmeier no at spam.net
Mon Mar 2 15:18:37 UTC 2020

On Monday, 17 February 2020 at 12:16:26 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> This thread is a place to collect your documentation pain in
> one place. I'm about to publish a blog post announcing this (a
> few minutes after I hit 'Send' on this post):

We need documentation of strategies to optimize your code to get
the best performance. There are numerous hacks that people
suggest - look at this example

https://forum.dlang.org/post/ezomjijivexzrwtbtahn@forum.dlang.org

but we should be able to link to a guide. Related to this, we
need documentation on strategies to write programs without the GC.