An example of why I hate the web

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Tue Mar 3 00:59:44 UTC 2020

so let's say we have a list with possibly null items

1 : valid address
2 : valid address
3 : valid address
4 : valid address
5 : valid address
6 : valid address
7 : valid address
8 : valid address
9 : valid address
10: valid address
11: valid address
12: valid address
13: valid address
14: valid address
15: valid address
16: valid address
17: invalid address
18: valid address
19: valid address
20: valid address
21: valid address
etc

what happens with those fucking overpaid web developpers is that
from 19 you'll get 18.
And this happens in MAJOR companies. I'll show you:

1. opens https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD0F172BF355B0729
2. starts the first item of this playlist.
3. go full screen, at the left you see an icon to display the
list, click on this.
4. click on item 20, should be "Luthier - Magnum Opus (Crazibiza
Remix)"

and observe what you get. What you get is not item 20 but item
19, so "Logotech" stuff thing etc.

This happens because the fullscreen playlist is cleaned. Item 17
is removed so from item 18 you got the previous one. The guys who
had the idea to remove invalid items from the fullscreen playlist
just continued to use the index... you see how this is dumb, OMG.

So of course this is just a stupid playlist at youtube, i.e a
Google company.
But what you get every day by overpaid enginneers is that.

They cant even manage an association list.
Imagine how many they are paid ? They have **no fucking clue
about about what they do**.
You see this is not even an interesting bug.