An example of why I hate the web

Borax Man rotflol2 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:17:07 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 3 March 2020 at 04:19:58 UTC, jxel wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3 March 2020 at 00:59:44 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
>> So of course this is just a stupid playlist at youtube, i.e a
>> Google company.
>> But what you get every day by overpaid enginneers is that.
>>
>> They cant even manage an association list.
>> Imagine how many they are paid ? They have **no fucking clue
>> about about what they do**.
>> You see this is not even an interesting bug.
>
> Google is a big company, I wouldn't doubt that was implemented
> by an intern. Everyone else probably has something more
> important to work on.

Partly relevant, this video is interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSRHeXYDLko

I have noted that even though software crashes less now than it
used to, it often works incorrectly. I use 'big name' software at
work, and often it just does what it's not supposed to do.  For
example, a crappy UI for a shared drive would delete the wrong
file, then seem to restore the wrong file, but then the right
file would appear when you navigate.