New Godot Asset Store is online!

Filip godotmarketplace2020 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:26:45 UTC 2020

Hello everyone.

We are announcing the grand opening of the Godot Marketplace!

If you are a game developer or develop 3d applications, you may
have heard of Godot. Godot is a game engine like Unity or Unreal
- but it is open source.
So far it lacked a commercial Asset Store to provide a platform
for complex or time consuming assets.

This changes today! Some of the revenue will be donated to the
Godot project to support them and the development of the engine.
To celebrate the opening we are offering you 5 purchases from the
vendor “VisCircle” for free!
Coupon Code: GDMPCELEBRATION (valid until 16th of March 2020)

https://godotmarketplace.com/