Using dpp on the openmpi headers

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 11:46:33 UTC 2020

On Friday, 13 March 2020 at 10:44:08 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:

> DPP cannot translate macros. Another problem is inlined
> functions. While DPP generates their headers, their
> implementations are missing in the binary files.
> In both cases you have to reimplement the functions in D.

With my crappy binding generator it might be possible to generate
some of this, however it will likely just suck given its current
shape. Especially compared to dpp. 100% natural pain & misery,
enjoy.

It is still might be somewhat useful to run it and gather the
inlines. Maybe.

https://github.com/Superbelko/ohmygentool