What's happening with Dlang on Android?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 00:25:38 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 00:08:28 UTC, Bill Early wrote:
> I'm attempting first to get ldc installed on my phone using
> Termux using the instructions under "Native compilation"

that just worked for me when I tried it back in September. idk
who is maintaining it though....

> Back to "Cross-compilation" in the same instructions?

If you just wanna do command line stuff, it is really easy:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases

under the assets thing, there's android builds of the new ldc
release that might just work, or you can cross compile with ldc
pretty easily by grabbing the version for your host OS and then
borrowing the runtime libs out of the native android packages.