Please do not reply in the feedback thread

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:03:50 UTC 2020

I would like to remind everyone: the Feedback thread is
exclusively for review of the contents of the DIP, e.g.,
suggestions for how to revise it. All replies, except those from
the DIP author and those amending a previous post, must be a
direct reply to the initial post. If you want to discuss any
particular comments you see in the Feedback thread (like the
practicality of making extern(C) functions @safe), please post
your remarks in the Discussion thread.

Not only does this keep all DIP feedback in one place, it saves
me a helluva lot of time in finding that feedback for the review
summary as I don't have to wade through 20+ pages of tangential
discussion. This has already proven its value and I am keeping
this feedback vs. discussion separation for every DIP review
going forward.

And I *will* delete any post in the Feedback thread that breaks
the rules,  no matter who posts them. I've just deleted three.

Thanks!