Documentation Improvement Initiative

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:34:19 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 6 May 2020 at 14:24:53 UTC, David Gileadi wrote:
> Incidentally in my -preview=markdown changes putting a symbol
> in brackets (using Markdown syntax for a link) like [string]
> creates a link to that symbol's definition

Yeah, my adrdox does something similar.
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/adrdox.syntax.html#cross-referencing

I also rewrite REF and LREF into it for phobos compatibility
internally but it is a pretty obvious win to define these.

(actually adrdox defines EVERYTHING and doesn't allow
user-defined macros at all. Standardization makes it easier to
use here. I just hard-coded the supported ones and leave the rest
the unmodified.)