Anyone needs a MIPS32 build server?

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Fri May 8 15:56:46 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 6 May 2020 at 21:10:38 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> Got my hands on dual-core 1.2Ghz MIPS box, I plaed to use it
> for various experiments and as NAS / media center.
>
> Now I realized  someone in D comunity might need a MIPS32 build
> server - in such a case reply in this thread or shoot me an
> email.

Hi, thanks!

I already have access to 3 MIP64 boxes which have the mips32
toolchain available as well  (the description in the README says
that it's an EdgeRouter Pro).

But you are always welcome to give building gdc a try anyway, and
send us the testsuite results! (make check-d)

I doubt we're at the point yet where building natively on MIPS as
part of some CI is really necessary, besides your box will just
be constantly hammered by weekly sync updates. :-)

Iain.