dub package PR social advice needed

Sebastiaan Koppe mail at skoppe.eu
Sat May 9 12:33:43 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 9 May 2020 at 11:55:36 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> But I still wanted to know what people think about such
> situations and hear advises on how to handle them. Should I
> just reject such stuff in the future, or "take down my proud"
> and merge? (though it's not about my proud tbh)
>
> One can read this little conversation here
> https://github.com/evilrat666/directx-d/pull/10

If you think it should not be merged, then don't merge it. Judge
the pull request on the value it brings and whether it fits the
project, not to please people.

Besides, you gave a good reason and a good alternative. I don't
see any problem here.

Finally, he closed the PR. What is there left to talk about?