dub package PR social advice needed

bachmeier no at spam.net
Sat May 9 16:26:20 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 9 May 2020 at 11:55:36 UTC, evilrat wrote:

> Well, ok then. But I still wanted to know what people think
> about such situations and hear advises on how to handle them.
> Should I just reject such stuff in the future, or "take down my
> proud" and merge? (though it's not about my proud tbh)

This is why you released your code under the MIT license and
posted it on Github, where there's a "Fork" button at the top of
the project page. They've already written a PR that does what
they want. You're under no obligation to do anything beyond
responding to the PR - you're not blocking them in any way.