druntime redesign

Denis Feklushkin feklushkin.denis at gmail.com
Tue May 19 05:02:41 UTC 2020

Ok, now my project runs druntime and can blink by LED. Binary
size is 200Kb :-)

https://github.com/denizzzka/d_c_arm_test/

On Saturday, 2 May 2020 at 20:24:46 UTC, IGotD- wrote:
> Trying to adapt druntime has been a cascade of version (this)
> {} else version (that). druntime and phobos is a ball of wool.

About Phobos: here is only one issue with it and supporting any
platform for "blinking LED project":

file std/ascii.d:

/// Newline sequence for this system.
version (Windows)
     immutable newline = "\r\n";
else version (Posix)
     immutable newline = "\n";
else
     static assert(0, "Unsupported OS");

Compilation fails here because "OS" isn't Windows and isn't
Posix. It is need to clarify way to pass external OS version into
Phobos.