D mentioned on Rust discussions site

Just Another D Programmer ja at d.p
Wed May 20 18:32:54 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 17:49:49 UTC, Chris wrote:
> "I also don't want to be deleting negative posts just because
> they're negative. Then we get into the business of deleting
> replies that quote them, and maybe even losing some actual
> useful signal in all the noise."
>
> Here's the full statement:
> https://forum.dlang.org/post/vqfhwstyyozrsxegquxe@forum.dlang.org
>
> If it wasn't you, Mike, who took down my answer, please remind
> that person of your statement on Forum Moderation.
>
> Anyway, as soon as people have to revert to censorship (it's
> not the first time here either) they have something to hide.
> Greatness speaks for itself.

I didn't catch the entirety of your reply, but I am able to read
what Russel quoted. From those excerpts, I think the negativity
wasn't the issue but your superfluously rude phrasing--something
with which you seemingly have an issue. This is, of course,
merely my opinion, and Mike can speak for himself.