D mentioned on Rust discussions site

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun May 24 04:25:07 UTC 2020

On 5/23/2020 7:33 AM, Chris wrote:
> Deleting criticism is certainly not the right approach and will come back to
> bite you.

We don't delete criticism of D. We delete rudeness towards other forum members.

We also neither edit posts nor delete parts of posts. If it contains rudeness
towards others, the whole thing gets removed, along with any replies that quote it.

Therefore, if you do not want your criticisms of D deleted, do not package it
with rudeness towards other forum members.

Joakim is welcome to return anytime he wants, and we've told him that.